Double Channel Strut - Back-to-Back Steel
Sasco offers an extensive range of sizes, gauges and multiple combinations of strut channels. Each channel incorporates a continuous slot along the full length and inturned edges that allow infinite design possibilities and cost effective installations. Standard lengths are 10 feet (-120) and 20 feet (-240). Custom lengths are also available. Many Sasco Strut Channels are CSA certified for use as electrical raceways when used as outlined in surface raceways typical installations.
- Back-to-back Steel Strut Channels are spot welded on approx. 3” centres
- Standard lengths are 10 feet (-120) and 20 feet (-240)
- Back-to-back strut can be cut to custom lengths at the factory
- Add finish and length in inches to Channel Prefix above for Catalogue No. (S2BB-G-120)
- Special coatings (paint, epoxy, PVC) can be supplied to your specification
- Click here for Engineering Data
This product comes in the following finishes:Product Suffix:
Pre-Galvanized (Standard) G
Hot Dip Galvanized HG
Plain Steel P
Standard Finish is defined by the suffix shown while other finishes are also shown. Many of these other finishes are stocked, however some may require custom manufacturing.